A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, June 23, 2006

The New Renter and Hate

So as I mentioned before... this week I am renting to RevRee from the suitably titled The Life And Times of RevRee. It really wasn't a hard choice... in fact we kinda set it up beforehand which is something I NEVER do. While I tend to rent to blogs I've read for awhile... well I also believe I should broaden my horizons.

Her blog is aesthetically white... and what got me was that she did a post how no one was renting to her... and so she decided to show some Peace and Love. Now everyone knows that Peace and Love are quite possibly my two favorite things in the whole world... so anyone willing to spread it gets a vote in my book. Her blog to be honest is quite interesting. She has some pretty pictures for you to look at, some interesting stories, a bitchy little streak, and is a relative No0b to the BE experience. To top it ALL off... when she rants she even threatens to beat the shit out of you with a baseball bat!!! So she probably knows a cousing of my own Uncle Louiseville!!! For some reason... she reminds me of... well... me. So go check her out... and make her experience here at APODB a good one!

.:*:.

It finally happened. I finally got an e-mail about something I wrote on this blog. I always wanted one of those psycho fucktards to send me an e-mail saying how I'm going to hell, or I have a bad attitude, or I must be gay or something. I've always wanted it... so I could be kewl like Ms. Chatty or Bitter Bitch and release the hell hounds from their cages and bring a shitstorm to their life.

But I won't. Alas... this person's e-mail really didn't do any of those. It basically asked me if I hate them. I think hate is a very weak work for a strong emotion. Some things I hate are Al Quaeda, taxes, and the fact Guyana beat the United States in the World Cup. These are all things I can't do a damn thing about.

When someone pisses me off in the physical world I have a few options. I can tell them off, beat the snot out of them (if it's a female send my pack of crazy lesbian dykes after them... yes I keep them on the payroll because believe it or not I will never hit a woman), or do some serious steam blowing off and play some Xbox.

When someone pisses me off here... well I vent about it here. I release it... and with a click of a button... it is gone. I'm not a cool bitchy dude all the time. There are times when I am mellow, and laid back.

It's kinda like what my good friend and amigo Dr. Henry Jeckyll says, “In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.”

So be it.

Peace and Love.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 6/23/2006 11:15:00 PM :: :: 4 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........