A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Got Tagged!!!

I got tagged by the Rent-My-Blog Queen Kentucky Gurl with the 5 things meme... so here it is...

5 Things in my fridge:

1. Diet Coke
2. Pepto-Bismol (I know... I keep it refrigerated... so sue me k?)
3. Sweet Gerkins Pickles from Heinz
4. A green cake (it was there before I went into the hospital... I think it used to be chocolate)
5. Half a Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Ice Coffee, light with cream and 4 Splendas

5 Things in my closet:

1. Uniform shirts
2. Uniform pants
3. My camping backpack (packed and ready for deployment... my Scoutmaster would be proud)
4. Three pairs of Timberland boots (two of which have worn through on the sides... but ya never know)
5. A pair of jeans

5 Things in my purse (I'm doing wallet 'cause I don't have a man bag):

1. Current Driver's Licence
2. Expired Driver's Licence
3. A $20 bill
4. My EMT Card
5. My CPR Card

5 Things in my car:

1. Cigarrettes
2. A bottle of Dasani someone gave me
3. A few empty Coke bottles
4. Rescue jacket
5. Dried vomit from when I got sick last week... I really need to clean that up

5 People I am tagging

Everywhere I look... people have been tagged with this already... so if you haven't been tagged and want to be tagged... you're it!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 6/18/2006 11:01:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........