A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blogging Strike


Throughout the course of history world leaders have done a number of things to garner attention to their cause. Well... this one is mine. I am therefore going on a blogging strike until 8 more people sign up for the forums at Did I Say That? See... T was hoping for 50 people by Monday... and I'll be darned to heck if I didn't do everything in my power to try and make that happen... if not for her then for her daughter who turns the big old 3 on that day.

So if you haven't come over and hung out with us at the forums... which by the way right now has over 1,500 posts which just PROVES we are a chatty bunch... well then get over there. If you are over... well start getting your friends involved too. I will remain silent here at APODB until the 50th member is signed up... which if I'm as popular as I think I am may be a really long time... but you should also remember that this will be endangering Ooogle Monday... and what a Monday I had in store for you all!

Go sign up here now... or at the very least go see her because she isn't striking and is already a member.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/20/2006 04:52:00 PM :: :: 7 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........