A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!


So a Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's out there. This is going to be short and sweet and to the point. Last night after working at the Nokia Theater I went out with The Steff, The Donkey, and The Nick for a few drinks. Needless to say at 3:00am this morning I was Mother's Day shopping for Pudding, seeing as how I had already gotten my own mother something. DJ, being 5, really couldn't get out to go shopping.

So I in my drunken stupor I was looking at cards. At the same time my bladder was once again full. So I needed to hurry up... and I grabbed the first card I saw that looked okay which was a dog holding some cards and some poker saying on the front. So I got home and went to bed. This morning Pudding and the wolves came over for breakfast. Around 5 minutes before her arrival, as I was wiping the drool from my chin, I realized I needed to do the card. So I open it up and it says how, "You knew you were aces for winning this stud's heart" or some crap and then, "Happy Mother's day to my wife."

Fuck.

So... I did the only thing any exhusband in his right mind would do. I got a blank piece of paper, some crayons, drew a picture, and threw some money in with the card. The lesson to be learned is to be sure to read the cards you buy for your ex-wife before she show's up at your door with her new love interest.

The Wolves and MothersL to R: Danny, Pudding, Blinky, Mikey, Chris, my mom, and DJ

She thankfully just thought I was being what she considers my normal cheap bastard self.

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/14/2006 02:11:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........