A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, May 12, 2006

Honoring Thy Tenant and Thy Landlord

So today being Friday it is also a time to recognize and honor my current tenant, roomie, partner in bloggery, soul mate for the week, and just all around swell and sweet as hell person. That's right... now is the time to go see T (pronounced Tee for those of you with alphabet issues). Right now she is an alot of pain both physically and emotionally and needs your support.

Physically her back is killing her and if you have ever had back pain... well hell... you know it ain't right. I've given her warm packs, cold packs, and have even gotten out my set of acupuncture needles just in case... but so far she's kept me at bay with a Ginshoo knife she found in my kitchen. Emotionally she is still reeling from the whole AI thing with Chris... as are probably a good half of all American women. The other half are illegal immigrants who don't speak English anyway and think that Menudo will marry them and legalize them in one swoop. So do the right thing... go see T and tell her how great she really really really is.

Now another reason that I didn't do this earlier is because I have a few bids out to Rent My Blog. Okay... I had 7. Thus far 5 of those were denied. The 6 the day before also denied. The 4 the day before that was also denied. Are we seeing a pattern? Right. I have been blackballed... kicked to the curb... deemed an undesirable... I have become a Rent My Blog outcast!!! No one will feed me or provide me shelter from the rain and cold!!!

Well... except for AZJade. That's right... the only person to take this poor dog in was AZJade at Jaded Sunburns. So here I am... poolside in the warm Arizona sun... hanging with Jaded Sunburns. Talk about a great place! She has skinning options with a hot little blonde... and not only does the skin change, but the template does too from a 3 column to a 2 column while keeping all the contents. Another wonderful blog design on Expression Engine... but let's be honest here... her blog looks are only a hint at the wonders beneath the PHP... she's smart, witty, has idiots sending her junk mail, and makes AWESOME GRAPHICS!!!

Go see AZJade at Jaded Sunburns... thank her for giving me a place to rest my weary paws this week when nobody else wanted me...
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/12/2006 12:10:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........