A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

J.C. Has Left the Building... So Now It Is T Time!!!

So some time in the night or early this morning... J.C. and Satan flat left me... just like he left that tomb of his. Of course... they left the place a wreck. There was matzoh crumbs all over the place, hoof prints on the walls, and of course no matter how many times I flush the damn water in the toilet now looks like any minute it may turn into the Poop Monster from Dogma. So being as disgusted as I was... I went to the dentist. Nothing could be more painful than cleaning up after his Holiness and the Prince of Darkness right? Wrong.

Three fillings and one root extraction. Oh. My. God. The pain I am in is incredulous. So I took some vicodin and laid my ass down. When I woke up... not only was the pain gone, but someone cleaned the place up and had left me a cup of tea and some biscuits. Imagine my joy when I figured out that the tea was left by T of My T Stop!!! The leopard print cup is what gave it away...

My T Stop is one of those snazzy blogs with a professional design. It is rather provocative... so provocative in fact that it's original BE thumbnail blocked out the header with a little gray box! As for T herself... well... she's one of those enthralling bloggers. The type who puts up a post that you yourself can just SO identify with... and unlike alot of us she purposely asks her readers for their input (even though secretly we want it). I would even go so far as liken her to blogger crack... compelling, highly addictive, and consuming. Let's face it... if my mom reads your blog like religion... you've got it going on.

So here's the deal... go see T at My T Stop... read about her dreams... inspirations... scary bridges... but most importantly about her *WINK* puppies *WINK*. Oh... and one more reason... she's very close with Mr. T... so don't be a fool and CLICK now!!!

Right after you guys see T, go visit the other bidders I had this week which was quite a few. My rent this week was back to normal since I am no longer funding outrageous attempts to bid on blogs... and at some point you just have to give back... ya know? So go and see these guys and thank them for being good bidders at BE's Rent My Blog:

Oh and thanks to everyone for their comments on my BE Rent My Blog expose'. I think I'll be updating it because one person mentioned that I got mentioned three times and not twice (which I did admit may have happened since most of the notes were on scraps of paper) and I don't think I explained the math right because another person who charges 15 credits but gets their renter 60 unique clicks thought they were a Slumlord because they didn't mention their renter... which in reality is a 400% return and makes them a Royal Host. So I will be doing some slight editing and updating on it and will let you know when I'm done... but thanks for all the support and feedback.


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/10/2006 04:02:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........