A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pixie Dust

I'm really not in a good mood today. In fact I'm in a downright shitty mood and trying to work it out. Hence I have been jack rabbiting all over the place and commenting like a fiend because when I get like this I get antsy and twitchy and tweaked. In my hopping I found a little lovely note from Izzy's Sir William that is basically Threatening Watchdog. See... bad fucking move... not when I'm like this... so... I'll bid you all adieu... but I will warn you that I may be outnumbered... but I'm never outgunned... so come get some...



Thanks to Charred for unknowingly letting me steal this graphic
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/04/2006 08:53:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........