A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, April 24, 2006

Getting The Blood Pumping With Puppies

I received this article in an e-mail from Doc Croc:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now Doc Croc looks out for me. My health and well being is very important to him... because not only am I good a friend... but I'll be at this blood drive he has going for Liam. So to make sure my blood is pumping well he also sent me this:

NOW THESE ARE PUPPIES!!!



I care about you my readers too which is why I am sharing this with you. You can also find other things to oogle here and you can find some awesome puppies here too. Don't ever say I only mislead you and don't take care of you guys!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/24/2006 11:23:00 AM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........