A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, April 17, 2006

I Got Tagged!!!

So Monique decided to tag me about weird things about me. Wow. This is a hard one considering I am EXTREMELY weird... as if you all didn't figure that out already. So here it goes but first the rules:

The Rules: Write weird facts/things etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your site and then tag six people. Then leave a comment on their site that says they're tagged and to read your site.

The people I am tagging in return: Luin, Hamburger, Rebecca, T, Sherrie, and Mollie.

6 Weird Things About Me:

1) I frequently go to Dunkin Donuts in the morning on my way to work. I always order a large French Vanilla ice coffee light with cream and four splenda. Not so weird right? Until I tell you I order that same thing 365 days a year no matter how cold it is outside. I do not drink hot coffee.

2) Before discovering the joys of ice coffee I would wake up and drink a Coca-Cola Classic. Coke is my defacto soda of choice. In fact, I would not go into a Burger King for years because all they served was Pepsi. In my old age I have lightened up a bit and now there are only three other sodas I drink, Jolt Cola, Mr. Pibbs (ONLY Mr. Pibbs or Pibbs Xtra not Dr. Pepper), and Mountain Dew Code Red. Go figure.

3) I have a journal fetish. I am constantly finding and buying new blank journals which end up never being used. I always buy them with the clear intention of using them... just never get around to it. My favorite journal is one I got from Australia and paid over one hundred dollars for. Why? Because it is as close to an exact replica I could get from Ryan Phillipe's journal in Cruel Intentions. Nothing like the soft feel of paper from down under...

4) I began working when I was 12 years old at my local R.C. Church. I worked there for ten years, quitting at the ripe old age of 22, and have only gone back on two occasions. I would easily spend 12 hours a weekend there and every now and then a day during the week too. I worked in both the office of the Rectory as well as in the Sacristy of the Church which I was very capable of doing because I was an altar boy since I was 10 years old (I stopped doing that when I became a Eucharistic Minister at 21). By my calculations I went to 3 masses a weekend for 10 years so because I stopped going at 22, I technically should not have to go to mass again until I'm 42. So I still have 11 years to go before I will be damned to hell for not going to church ontop of everything else I've done. I look forward to that day and will probably have a party. Wanna come?

5) Red and black are my favorite colors. Big surprise there right? Well... here's where it gets weird. I love the smell of vanilla. So when I order candles I get red and black scented with vanilla. I really didn't think it was weird 'til someone mentioned their husband thought I was a goth. My mentality is probably very gothlike but I'm not into the whole make-up thing.

6) The final weird thing about me, well that I would consider weird, is that I can't go to sleep in silence. After so many years sleeping with background noise if there is nothing on in the background I can't sleep. Usually I'll leave the television on now... but it has to be the History Channel or the Travel Channel. I want to become as educated as I can while I sleep.

So that's my six weird things about me. In hindsight... maybe I'm not that weird after all. Then again... how weird are you?
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/17/2006 11:58:00 AM :: :: 6 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........