A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hamburger's New Campaign

Ok... now if you haven't seen The Hamburger's blog... you are seriously missing out. In fact... after the post that revealed this I added him to the bones on the right:

This guy comes out with some of the wildest, craziest, and most insane things I have ever seen. He's basically the blog who updates on a daily basis and gives me my laugh for the day. Because he has taken up this cause... I'm all with him. Go visit Hamburger and tell him to keep up his great work!!!


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/12/2006 09:42:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........