A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, April 03, 2006

Banned Breed Takes A Stand For America

I have a new hero. I'm really not into all the political stuff like some other bloggers, although I do often feel the need to make my opinion known. I'm much more of a dramatic type of person. Never the less I have been reading and watching all the hoopla over the Immigration Legislation and the Mexicans.

Raine made a FANTASTIC post on this subject over at Banned Breed: Taking A Stand For America which I think sums up the way I myself feel about it, especially the quote from Theodore Roosevelt.

Seeing as how she said everything I wanted to say, and probably said it better, well I'll leave it alone.

The one and only thing I would add is that HBO really should stop showing the movie Walkout. Now I know it has nothing to do with immigration, but I can't help but feel it is helping to incite high school students who really should be concentrating on getting an education instead of walking out on it and flipping flags on poles to insult the taxpayers who are paying for it.

When was the last time an illegal immigrant paid school tax? I didn't think so...
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/03/2006 07:46:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........