A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, April 01, 2006

New Designs and a New Tenant

I am thoroughly enjoying my return to the blogosphere. As many of you may have noticed, the blog itself looks different. So yes, I did my re-design. I hope you like it as well. Of course if you don't like it and tell me then I'll tell you I really don't give a hoot so save your pudgy little fingers that typing time. Well it seems I am not the only one on the redesign kick. Matt posted this on his blog today Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta.: Blog Templates: I'm Going Back to Blogger Dark Dots. He is actually going to go back to a Blogger Template. Oh the horror!!! Go over there and do something about it NOW!!!

With this as my first day back on the Pile I also have brought in a new roomie. The Rock Bitch is going to be staying the week here. She is currently promoting the newfound blogging ritual GDF. That's right, forget about HNT or SPT or the ASPCA, the three letters you need to remember for your blog is GDF... Get Drunk Friday. Go visit The Rock Bitch and support her in converting blogs across the sphere to her cause. I myself had unwittingly converted... but we all saw how that turned out... and I prefer to be here than have someone else occupy me.

Oh... and remember that thing before about Matt going back to a Blogger template? Well if you didn't click and read then your a fool... because the whole thing was an April Fool's post... which is something I totally forgot about today. So happy April Fool's Day!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/01/2006 08:25:00 PM :: :: 12 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........