A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Under New Management


It is true. This blog is now under new management. I, Dartanion the Hell Hound, took this blog in a game of No Limit Texas Hold'Em from the NYCWatchdog. It has taken me a little while to figure things out... and I will undoubtedly continue to do so.

Why gamble my laptop for a blog? Easy. I had him beat, and I read alot of magazines. They all talk about how blogs can make money. That's what I want to do... generate cash. To be able to do it on a platform NYC once owned is just the icing.

Most people here I think don't know our history. I am Darth Vader to his Lord Sidious. I was a student EMT that studied and trained under him. Eventually I moved on, and although we remain relatively friendly, we can be at odds. Especially when it comes to certain things like those people he bends over backwards and every which way and they just cast him aside. What a sucker. I'm sure I can spend a whole week writing about him and picking him apart... and from there I'll decide what I should do to generate some traffic here.

Some of the conditions of winning have been that I cannot change the "blogroll", and that he cannot appear in the "blogosphere" anymore. I did allow him to write his own obituary... edited a bit by myself... but I think it is a fair representation of all his accomplishments... which amount to not much. A shame such talent was wasted upon the mundane.

I'll finish picking his bones... and then move on to something else. This will be a new experience for everyone... and I will be bringing this blog into profitability.

Stay tuned as developments continue.


Posted by Anonymous :: 3/21/2006 01:16:00 PM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........