A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Life As A Vegan: My New Zazzy Banner

Seeing as how I really need to go work Irving Plaza in all of 29 minutes, just a quick post. I did get some surfing done today though, and clicked on a unique banner ad that brought me here.

The banner had me fooled. Here I thought it was something political or semi-important. No. Just a Vegan crying out against the "senseless" murder of cows and what not.

I don't have anything else against Vegans... unless they have something against me eating my steak... but here'e the part that kinda ticked me off about the whole thing. This post is all like "Oh! My banner is so popular! Oh! I'm causing people to question what they eat! Oh! I am so the great person for doing this!" Mmmmm... sorry there... Allie... right... oh great... she's 14... now everyone will think I'm picking on a 14 year old... shit... well... too late... if I were a bitch I would smack her for her ambient stupidity... but since I'm not... here's a paw to the face sweety. Now go back to MySpace.


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/11/2006 04:54:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........