A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Honor Thy Tenant and Thy Landlords

So today I want to remind all of you that the Rock Bitch is renting space here on the Pile. I don't think you guys have been showing her the love she deserves for the blog she writes. Do the right thing and click on the icon.

In addition to providing shelter and grub this week to Rock Bitch, well I have also been sheltered and well fed. Amazingly, I actually was able to rent out from 4 blogs this week. So do me a favor and let Luin, Matt, Eli, and Scottage know that you appreciate them keeping me out of the dog house and off the government dog bone line.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/06/2006 12:08:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........