A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Bitter Bitch!!!


Today, amongst other things, is Bitter Bitch's Birthday. She turns the big 3-0 today. Ah... I remember when I was so young... it was... oh... a year ago... but I digress yet again. Bitter has always been one of the nicest bitches over there. Oh hell, I like all three if the bitcheteers... they make me laugh my ass off when I usually most need it. So I wish her a peaceful day without black background blogs and white letters, auto-play music, and red links on blue backgrounds.

So what I want you all to do is go over to IT2M and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

EDIT: Am I a fucking retard or what? Yes I am. It also happens to be Miss Ann Thrope's birthday. So go visit her... and you can tell her how much of a fucking retard I really am... not that she cares.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/20/2006 12:48:00 AM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........