A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Drained

I never realized how much energy the red stuff gave you. Losing a pint definately takes you down a notch... but it's for the right cause and I'd gladly do it again.

Of course next time I do I'll be sure to get a goodnight's sleep. Instead of doing that last night, after yet another day from hell from work, KC and I rolled through the Hills. We only did 3 jobs... but they were doozies. Here's a picture from the head on collision:

Head on collision... ouch

Amazingly... no one was critical. Then after that I went home and showered (yes T... 32 minutes... 32 long, hot, and arduous minutes) and changed before going into the city to donate the blood. Then after that... it was off to Madison Square Garden for the Rangers final game of the season when they were dealt another loss by the Devils, 4-2. Of course, the game ended at 5:40 or so... but I didn't get out of there until around 8 o'clock. Everyone always waits to the end to dislocate their shoulders... go figure.

To be honest I wasn't going to blog tonight either... but I did do some reading and felt the need to talk about this. I think I've been reading Monique the longest since I first ventured here into the blogosphere. I've found her open, with great writing, and I tend to think we find ourselves in similar situations. Well... she told HIM about her blog. Now I am filled with two emotions, fear and glee.

Why fear? Well it seems that everytime someone gets exposed in the blogosphere to their real life friends they end up self-destructing. Ontop of that, I've had my own ill advised experiences when I exposed myself to Izzy and told her about my blog. Wow did I ever get it. Of course now she has her own... but initially I took a really nasty hit. Now I know that a few people have found my blog through chance... but for the most part they have been respectful about it and haven't been spamming me or sending me e-mails if I write something really bad about them. Then there are a few people... well who I think I would rather delete this blog than let them see it. Yes... I honestly think I would delete this instead of letting someone see it. Drastic huh? Well this of course brings up some other things I've been thinking about... mainly getting my own domain and (GASP!) moving off blogger. Now these have just been thoughts people... mainly because I want the ability to block a few IPs. I am so digressing it isn't funny. Anyway... that is why I fear for my friend Monique.

Why glee? Well because she has one of my t-shirts (which by the way I am working on other designs and stuff so sit tight) but couldn't wear it because my web address is there... and if you look at my page and go through it... well your finding her. So she can finally where my shirt and promote me in Indiana!

So look... do me the solid... go see her. Lend your support... because there's no telling how this will go.

SPECIAL NOTE TO RYAN: FYI... you don't know me... I don't know you... but as you know I can if I wanted to and vice versa through your father... but here's the truth... cops don't scare me, firemen don't scare me, soldiers don't scare me, and even though I may be outnumbered... I'm never outgunned... so if you break her heart... I'll break your legs. Kabeesh?

So now I am totally drained... and am off to bed... but I can sleep satisfied that something got accomplished. Once I figure that out... I'll let you know.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 4/29/2006 09:46:00 PM :: :: 4 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........