A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I got tagged...

I guess it was inevitable... but I was tagged by Gidget with this meme thing... so in the fairness of fair play...

1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was an EMT with a year's experience ready to save the world from itself
2. What were you doing one year ago? I was an EMT with eleven year's experience ready for someone to save the world from me
3. Five Snacks I enjoy: M&M's, peanuts, raisins, chips and dip, Entenmann's Chocolate Chip Crumb Loaf
4. Five Songs to Which I Know All the lyrics: Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, Bring the Noise by Public Enemy, Paul Revere by the Beastie Boys, Raising Hell by RUN D.M.C., and Black by Pearl Jam
5. Five Things I'd Do if I Were a Millionaire: I would pay off debt, buy a new house, buy a new car, open a gaming store, and travel across the nation in my brand new RV while writing my novels
6. Five Bad Habits: Smoke, drink, gamble, cheap wine, overpriced women
7. Five Things I like Doing Travelling: writing, taking pictures, meeting new people, visiting roadside attractions, and listening to music
8. Five things I would never wear: loafers, anything silk, plaid pants, flip-flops/sandals, that goody Fargo hat
9. Five Favorite Toys: Xbox, MechWarrior CMG, DuelMasters CCG, my Ford Explorer, and my computer of course!

So now I think I'm supposed to tag people with the same questions... I think I'll tag Monique, my landlord Kelly, and Newsbitch who is currently celebrating St. David's Day.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 3/01/2006 01:20:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........