A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wolf Watching and listening to Gidget

So its another great Saturday night with my wolves... Mickey Dee's was the dinner of choice for them... and soup for me. It ain't right I tell you... ain't right.

So as they're settling down I started surfing around... and it turns out Gidget not only has a BRAND NEW template (of which... yes... I am jealous...) that Stephanie did for her... but she's broadcasting tonight from 9-12 live. So... I'm wolf watching, listening to Gidget, and getting ready to call the Izzy.

Only one thing missing in all this... a beer. So go listen to the Gidget over at the Big Dawg Radio Network... and you can request anything hard core in my honor for tipping you off. Thanks.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/25/2006 08:50:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........