A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, February 20, 2006

The I Love NYCWatchdog Shop

I Love The NYCWatchdog
Visit The I Love NYCWatchdog Shop



So I was fooling around today online and I caught a glimps of someone's blog with a CafePress shop. "Oh cool," I said to myself, "Let's see what kind of cool things they have." Guess what... not a damn thing. So I said to myself, "Hell... if someone can try to sell this crap... well so can I!"

Hence the reason you should visit the new I Love NYCWatchdog Shop. That's right... now you too can proclaim your undying love for the world's most unlovable guy!!!


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/20/2006 05:00:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........