A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I WON!!!

I won the Valentine's Day Writing Contest over at Mystickal Incense and More Blog!!! I want to say thanks to Stephanie @ Mystickal Incense for having the contest to begin with, to all those who voted for me and had the kind words, to all those who thought it was horrendous but kept their mouths shut, and especially to Marie and Sebastian... because without them there would be no story.

Some of you may be wondering where that actually came from. It is actually part of the *WINK* "novel" *WINK* I've been trying to write since January of 2005... the one that I've been blocked on. I have been doing a little more writing on it... not as much as I would like... but it is coming along and relatively nicely... I think...

So thanks again!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/15/2006 10:56:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........