A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gidget Bones Diary... Another One For The Pile

Fear not my faithful follower... I still live long and prosper... whenever in doubt just check my life status bar... and when it turns black call my mom and she'll lead you to my buried treasure... yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me.

Anyway... I wasn't going to post again today... I am to say the least a bit of a wreck... but I had such a good chuckle today over at this other blog... and when I saw they bid on Renting space here on the Pile... I said "Oh Hell Yeah!".

So please check out Gidget Bones Diary, a fellow Blogspot abuser and my tenant for the week. She's a rip and finds some of the craziest things that are completely useless unless your a freak. So be sure to click on over and tell her Dog sent you with his love.

As for everything else... well... I'll get to that when I can... but in the meantime go see Gidget!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/07/2006 09:26:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........