A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, January 30, 2006

I Have A New Renter

Look to the right. See the My Current Renter Box... yes... that's the one... and yes... I have a New Renter.

Ms. Bloggin' Bizatch has rented from me for the week. I STRONGLY suggest you check her blog out. She is witty... sarcastic... timely... and she's pretty damn cute too... especially in the Dr. Seuss hat. I'm sure you'll find her as interesting as I do... and if you remember the Kids Incorporated Theme Song you can be her best friend.

Me? I remember the show... and the cute little brunette I thought I would marry from the show... but to be honest... not the song. Although I'm sure at the time I was gyrating my hips like MC Hammer.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/30/2006 09:54:00 AM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........