A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, January 27, 2006

The New BE Banner

So for those of you who don't remember, I had a little contest of seeing who could tell me what type of coffee Stephanie Davies' drank. Well, Luin from Faerytale Dreams was the only person with the correct answer... double mocha caramel cappuccino... so Luin and her website are being featured on the BE Banner Exchange on my latest banner for 5,000 impressions. The link itself goes to a post on her blog that talks about my blog.



I am very partial to banner advertising. I suppose it is a hold over from the old LE system for my previous websites. This was my first attempt at an animating banner since, oh, maybe 1998? I don't think it came out too bad...
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/27/2006 09:48:00 AM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........