A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, January 20, 2006

I Have A New Renter!!!

I was really surprised to see the bids I had tonight on the whole Rent-My-Blog Campaign at BE tonight.

I think what shocked me more, was to see The Mystickal Incense & More Blog as a bidder. I actually found Mystickal Incense & More early last week, and I'm working on a story for her currently running Spooky Girl story contest... which is something you all should definately check out.

Now, before everyone starts ASS-U-ming that the author and proprietor Stephanie Davies is "The Steff" in disguise... stop your madness. She's from Missouri... I'm from New York. I haven't been in Missouri since October... which would have made it hard to have Stephanie from Mystickal as a coffe buddy.

However, since her blog is FANTASTIC, I'm sure she'd make an AWESOME coffee buddy. So do me the solid, look to your right, and click on the icon... and whoever tells me what type of coffee she drinks will be featured for 5,000 impressions on my next BE Banner!!! Thanks.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/20/2006 08:41:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........