A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Results Are In


The results are in over at IT2M's 2005 Weblog Awards. Somehow, I wasn't nominated for any of their awards. I would hope though, that they'll keep me in mind for 2006. I did after all tick off Princess Pottymouth and I did give the Bitter One what she wanted after all.

Personally, considering the wonderful smacks I received, I think they should have altered the awards a little and just smacked me with the new Drama King Award. What Drama King Award you ask? Right... there isn't one yet... but I want to change that!!!

So... to try and garner some support for my plight... please visit my petition to add the Drama King Award and get my name on the ballot! You can click the banner or the link to the petition and it will take you right there. Thanks.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/18/2006 09:01:00 AM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........