A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Princess Is Upset

Well... it seems Princess Pottymouth is a little upset over my new banner at BE. Here's her posting after seeing it in rotation.

Now... here's the real important part... read the comments made in the post. Notice specifically that Bitter Bitch says, "I want to be just like you when I grow up. And I want my avatar on someone’s banner dammit!"

Ask... and yee shall receive my dear...

Oh... and just for the record... while I would have to say I enjoy the bustier... I have a thing against blondes... but I do love redheads...


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/13/2006 11:04:00 AM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........