A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Now This Is A true Love

This came to me via another e-mail chain from one of my “dear friends”… but I found it to be at the heart of what all men ultimately feel… when True Love is involved… and whether we want to acknowledge that or not:


A girl asked her guy if he thought she was pretty. He said...”No”.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever.! .. and he said “No”. She
then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with
a resounding “No”.

She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears
streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said...”You're not pretty…
you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever… I NEED to be with you
forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away..I'd DIE...”

Yes, it is true. There are times I can be a total emotional mush no matter how macho my manhood tells me to be. Today has just been one of those days where I’ve been tortured psychologically, beat emotionally, and am exhausted physically.

So, when I saw this, I sighed a deep sigh. Of course… the loneliness creeped in. Yet, I think I’ve done pretty well in fighting it off thus far this year, and hope to keep that going. I'm gonna go to DnD, get me some ice coffee, and hopefully... and I stress HOPEFULLY... work on one of my writing projects.

I did forward it to a few friends… so maybe my wish will be granted. Well… that and once I get that check from Microsoft for forwarding that e-mail then I can finally take a decent vacation to somewhere exotic… like where the forest fires are or something.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/10/2006 08:55:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........