A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Randomizing Thoughts

Here's a few of the things I'm thinking
 
  • One of the things I've been relatively known for is my wealth of useless information.  Thus far, at least in NYC, there has been precipitation every single day of this year.  Sure... yesterday there was SOME sunshine, but of course I was working.  Why does this annoy me so?  Well, I got a new digital camera for Christmas... and I'd really like to be able to take some pictures.  I used to have a SONY Mavica... the one with the floppy disk.  Now I have a Kodak Easy Share... not sure what model... but it takes some really nice pics... like the one of The Steff and Dee.  So... this damn weather needs to clear up... because I want to take some outdoor pictures instead of pictures of my cats.
  • Doc Croc just came into the office to bring my my 8 X 10 of him and I at the Hooters in Humble, Texas.  We spoke briefly about the tragedy in West Virginia with the miners.  It turns out Rotor Ray was doing the standby there, and Andy was part of the underground rescue team.  One of the worst things about that was the false reports of survival.  Usually news like that is very carefully confirmed... but our hearts go out to those guys dealing with those situations in what is one of the poorest areas of the country.
  • I've really come to the conclusion that a monkey can now become an EMT.  One would think, if I dispatch you to an emergency out of the ground floor, and you go onscene, and I acknowledge your onscene and tell you the ground floor, why would you wait for 15 minutes in the ambulance for an ID#??? 
  • I really hate Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.

Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/05/2006 03:05:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........