A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This Is Osama's Niece

Please forgive my temporary shallowness, but I caught sight of this beautiful creature while cruising through the 'net trying to drown my sorrows... and this definately picked me up.

The girl here is, believe it or not, Osama Bin-Laden's niece. Now at first I thought, no way. However, if the Aussie's say its true... it must be.

So now I can understand why they made them where those huge sacks (burkas if I remember correctly). I mean, if all the women look like this... well we would have invaded a LONG time ago.

While I do have to admit that I am very impressed... this in no way shape or form changes my opinion that the entire Bin-Laden bloodline needs to be purged and eradicated from the earth by any means necessary.

Sorry Wafah, while I'm sure you'd make an awesome trophy on the shelf... your pedigree leaves an awful lot to be desired.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 12/28/2005 02:35:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........