A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wide Island: Happy Year of the Dog!

Wide Island: Happy Year of the Dog! Brings us news from the Isle of Japan. I've always wanted to visit Japan... more to see Disneyland Tokyo than anything else to be honest. However, I must admit, it's Blogs like this that open my eyes to the wonders of the world that never traipsed across my grey matter previously.

I knew this year would be special... it is the Year of the Dog... so this WILL be my year!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/07/2006 09:41:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........