A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'VE BEEN SMACKED!!!

I finally got SMACKED by the lovely ladies at I Talk Too Much. I got 2 Smacks.

Now here's the thing... they criticized the logo on the right column... yeah... I agree with them... hence why I changed it. Please note new logo. There were also comments about the white font on the black background... well... I'll take that criticism, appreciate it, but say thanks but I'm kinda happy with that.

Then she goes on to say how I have alot of drama apparently in my life... between my ex-wife (yeah, check)... the girl on Match (yeah, check)... and my girlfriend (mmmm, no... MIA... hence why I'm on Match)... she was kind enough to say I seem like a nice guy. Although, she did add I have enough drama to suck the life out of any friendship there might be, and she gave me one smack because Ms. Ann Thorp is currently renting my space, and another smack for being an EMT ("assumably saving lives" as she put it... relax on that end sweetheart, I got plenty-O-saves and the Burger King bars to back it) but nothing for the actual blog... I greatly enjoyed my smacking.

Alot of people it seems aren't fond of the lovelies and their methods... but I greatly appreciate it... so I say a big THANK YOU to them for smacking me down and a special THANK YOU to Princess Pottymouth who did the actual smacking!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/11/2006 04:33:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........