A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, January 20, 2006

I May Have Drama...

... But this Idiot is reviewing and running with serious mental issues. Ontop of this the guy is like a little maniac obsessing over Alexa ratings or something. Who the hell is Alexa??? Why do people take this stuff so seriously? Why is it the end all be all to their existence??? Stop!!! Get a life!!! Get kids!!! Do something other than obsess over a comment made about you 5 months ago!!!

IT2M only does reviews on request. Yes... I requested to get beaten like the dirty doggy I am... and I loved every minute of it. This guy seems to just be dropping around, writing stuff, and running.

I do not know the people at IT2M, nor have I seen their "other" blogs... hell, I wouldn't doubt it if their mommy blogs or something totally normal and everyday human... but at IT2M they sure are a helluva lot more fun to read for me personally than a blog on cellphones. So... take what they say for what it is... their artistic expression... and allow me to enjoy it without having to worry about some cyber-stalker-psycho taking pot shots at their server.

In other words... Celllounge Moron who moderates his comments...
DON'T MAKE ME INTRODUCE YOU TO UNCLE LOUISEVILLE!!!

Hey... thanks... and have a nice day!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/20/2006 03:03:00 PM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........