A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What do you mean I don't speak English???



Your Linguistic Profile:



45% Yankee

40% General American English

15% Dixie

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern


So I found this little quiz... and I took it... and yes... I am in a foul ass mood today... but before I get into that... see that 15% Dixie up there... well I'm on the verge of going at least 100%... oh but wait... how can I go 100% Dixie when I'm only 45% Yankee???

To hell with it all... but this other thing is really kinda nifty...


You scored as Fox McCloud. Blowing stuff up is a favorite pastime of yours. You'll also do almost anything for money. You also find yoursel fighting Star Wolf at the most inopportune times. He always shows up just as you're about to score with Krystal...or slit Slippy's throat.

Fox McCloud

87%

Pokemon Trainer

73%

Mario

53%

Samus

40%

Link

27%

Donkey Kong

20%

Kirby

13%

Which Nintendo Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



So I scored as Fox McCloud... now THAT is hot!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/21/2006 02:34:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........