A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, February 23, 2006

YOU BETTER CLICK HERE OR ELSE!!!

Look in the box to your right. See her... sitting there... all seductive like... if you look really close... go on... click away... and get that Sharon Stone moment from Basic Instinct.

Ok... so I have a new renter. You guys need to go see Cat. Not only is her blog beautiful, but so is she. Remember how I had my mental day? Well she has some of the same issues... only she is much more educated on it and much more eloquent about the whole thing. When she says, "Hi my name is Cat." I would say, "Ugggh. Me Cave dog." But don't get rude or anything you ruffians... this is one pussy you don't want to mess with... unlike...

Here my little pussy... here...

And don't forget to check out the soon to be live:

BlogMad!

Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/23/2006 10:30:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........