A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting Boned

I didn't realize I could market stuff so well. Since I was raving about Stephanie's candles, apparently it has inspired people to experience the same sort of pleasure that I did... which I assure you I will be doing again when the ones I have burn out (and probably some of that fabulous bodywash too, because lord knows I can stink)... but since I am such a marketing genius... well I'm marketing myself now... or at least my newest concept for a t-shirt...

The NYC Watchdog Boned Shop
Visit the Offical NYCWatchdog Boned Shop!


That's right! You too can be "boned" by the Blog famous NYCWatchdog!!! I want someone to try to claim copyright infringement now!!! I've already lined up a few models for the clothing line... The Nick says she'll wear one... I'm sure Izzy'll wear one... and I can probably talk The Pudding into wearing one too!!! The only person missing from the stable is you...

Now... if this isn't evidence that not only I am mentally unstable but that I am in DESPERATE NEED OF A BLOG DOCTOR... well I don't know what is!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 3/01/2006 10:03:00 PM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........