A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TAGGED!!! By Denise

I guess my post this morning didn't satisfy Denise's needs. She can be so demanding sometimes... but I still :pink puffy heart: her, so...
The game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!
So here it is...

1) My favorite colors are red and black. I do however maintain that orange is the new pink.
2) Red and black happens to be the paint color for the Battletech Mercenary Company known as Wolf's Dragoons, who are descendants of Clan Wolf, who happens to also be the parent to the faction I used to play in MechWarrior known as the Steel Wolves.
3) I'm really not a big cereal eater. I just play one on YouTube.
4) My truck is an antique... it's a '99 Ford Explorer Sport which makes it from last century. The rumbling sound isn't from a hole in the muffler... that's because I had it OCCed... so there.
5) When I worked in the church I used to eat the unblessed hosts with peanut butter and jelly.
6) During the first two years of high school I wore vests like Parker Lewis. That ended when the show started airing and people though I was imitating the show. During my last two years I turned to hats, and haven't seen my hair since.
7) When I go to the movies I get a packet of Twizzlers and Hot Nacho Cheese. Yeah... I eat dangerously.
8) I have a night light. It's a lighthouse that glows. STFU.
9) I bought a black flight jacket back in 1991... and I still wear it today.
10) While Love Actually is my favorite movie of all time, my favorite love story is Hellboy. Which btw will be challenged for its place in my heart by Ghostrider this weekend.

Now I'm supposed to pass this on and tag people... but I don't do that because I think if you want to do it, then you should do it and I'm not one for forcing stuff down people's gullets. Of course... if you do it... let me know so I can see the weird stuff about you.

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/13/2007 04:30:00 PM :: :: 6 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........