A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blah

So I've been feeling kinda crappy lately. Most of the time I'm feeling rundown... and other times I'm hyper as all shit bouncing off the walls. I have a doctor's appointment Thursday morning. I have to swallow a nuclear pill and get my cat scanned.

Alright, so it isn't really my cat, and that's a line we use on CVA patients to explain what's going to happen to them, but its pretty damn close. So I've come to the conclusion my body is breaking down day by day. I know what I need to do about it. Quit smoking. Lose weight. Do more than Ooogle Monday for my exercise routine. Stop being so blah.

On top of the blah, the world is decorated with red hearts. I fucking hate this holiday. I hate it with a passion. Yeah. I suck tonight. If I get inspired maybe I'll post something in the morning.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/06/2007 01:44:00 AM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........