A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cereal Wednesday

So it is once again Cereal Wednesday. I do want to forewarn you... if you have any papooses (aka children) there is 30 seconds of explicit video. Before you say, "Oh why? Why?" think about who you are talking to... right. Exactly.

One other thing that I probably have not made clear enough is that Cereal Wednesday was not my idea. The truth is it came from my favorite blogger in the whole world who has inspired me to such greatness... so it was time to give credit where credit was due...

And that is this week's Cereal Wednesday. I'm still fine tuning the opening and ending sequences with the new software... so hopefully I'll have them fine tuned by next week. Remember... if your a YouTube member... be sure to rate it over at YouTube!!!

I'm becoming such a YouTube Whore.

Labels: ,


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/31/2007 01:35:00 AM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........