A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Definition of Ambient Stupidity

Apparently there is confusion regarding my choice of words for my previous revelation. I will now explain it a little bit further.

Main Entry: ambient
Function: noun
1 : an encompassing atmosphere

Main Entry: stupid
Function: noun
: a stupid person

Normally I use the term ambient stupidity to describe someone who has been encompassed from all sound reasoning by their stupidity. In the case of being ambiently stupid I am all encompassed in my own stupidity.

All I will say further on the matter for now is thankfully I get to work a truck tonight. I need to rock some traumas, maybe get into the middle of a good stabbing, and get this tension out of the system.

No place has ever given me what I need except death, pain, and misery... but thankfully that's what I thrive on.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/09/2007 07:12:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........