A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Smorgashboard Sunday Edition 14

Did you see me glow? I'm still filled with gamma radiation from my little scan yesterday morning. Even though it was quite an obnoxious experience I know your all dying to hear about, today is Smorgashboard Sunday and it is time to offer you the best morsels of the past week in my blogosphere...
And that my dear friends has been my week in the blogosphere. By the way... believe it or not... partially because of my tirade on Friday, I'll be breaking post 500 sometime this week. Unless of course I mutate into a puddle of gook.

Oh, and the bear at the top... he's begun his journey to The Steff. I love tracking packages sent via 'net... hopefully he won't get delayed in Louisville or take the long way like last time.

Labels: ,


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/11/2007 12:15:00 AM :: :: 7 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........