Sunday, February 11, 2007
Smorgashboard Sunday Edition 14
Did you see me glow? I'm still filled with gamma radiation from my little scan yesterday morning. Even though it was quite an obnoxious experience I know your all dying to hear about, today is Smorgashboard Sunday
and it is time to offer you the best morsels of the past week in my blogosphere...
- The Superbowl was once again broiling with controversy. As Joe The Troll points out, it wasn't the actual NFL or their hired entertainment... it was one of their paying sponsors that created the biggest buzz. Personally I was all for the Doritos commercial.
- Gary from Warped came up with a bunch of fun facts. More proof Minnesotians are crazy... and this has nothing to do with electing Jesse "The Body" Ventura as Governor. At least he isn't the Governator...
- I've always felt sleep is overrated, and it seems that Avitable agrees with me. With the exception of the dance video, great minds think alike. Scary.
- The Madam of Blog Whores did a post with more than just pimping us out... it turns out she likes the "good boys". Heh. If she's an example of Mid-Western tastes, I don't have a shot in hell in Kansas.
- I was never one of the "popular" kids in high school even though I worked out and threw shotput with the defensive squad of the football team. Miss Misery is having a similar experience. There was only one picture of me in my yearbook... the homeroom one. Go figure.
- Mistress Yoda has found why we never hear about illegal Canucks crossing the border. Pretty funny, eh?
- Need a new sexy hair do? Girl Dislocated has the answer to the sexiest hair imaginable. Come to think of it, I spend alot of time where she does... does that mean I have sexy hair too?
- Certifiable Princess has developed a dislike for cattiness. Personally, I'm all for the drama, which may be why I'd rather surf the 'net than watch television.
- Billy Boy summed up what this Wednesday will undoubtedly be about. *GAG* Get a room so I don't go into convulsions from the sappiness, k?
- Jedi Mind Tricks aren't just for Jedi anymore... they're for Miss Ann too! Pacifism is overrated.
- Finally, remember the YouTuber Trixie Pixie Dixie I mentioned last week? It turns out she found me "inspiring", and decided to do a regular blog of her own. So go be nice social people and go say hi... but don't be all nasty and criticize her template or I'll break your fucking legs. She's new, k?
And that my dear friends has been my week in the blogosphere. By the way... believe it or not... partially because of my tirade on Friday, I'll be breaking post 500 sometime this week. Unless of course I mutate into a puddle of gook.
Oh, and the bear at the top... he's begun his journey to The Steff
. I love tracking packages sent via 'net... hopefully he won't get delayed in Louisville or take the long way like last time
Labels: blogosphere, Smorgashboard Sunday
Posted by New York City's Watchdog ::
2/11/2007 12:15:00 AM :: Permalink ::
7 Bones Added to the Pile
Pick a Bone