A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Smorgashboard Sunday Edition X

So today is Sunday, and yet another week has gone by in my dear old blogosphere. Here are the highlights from this week...
So that has been my week in the blogosphere. I decided to call this Edition X because unfortunately my asshole of a partner, X, decided it would be smart to go a month without his diabetes medication. So he's spent the last week in the hospital. The fact I only found out last night... well that's a different story. Feel better bro.

Labels: ,


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/14/2007 12:01:00 AM :: :: 8 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........