A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, November 24, 2006

It's Friday... True Love

It's Black Friday. For an explanation about it go see Soda.

There should be a picture I took last night here where this is. Maybe later when I get home I'll upload it so you can see. It's what true love is all about. At least to me.

If you're dying to know what it is... well, let me just fuel the gossip hounds in the blogosphere... tomorrow The Steff and I are going to Babies R Us.

Yeah. I'm thrilled.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 11/24/2006 05:23:00 PM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........