A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's FOAD Thursday... The K-Dead Edition

So today is FOAD Thursday. I love my FOAD. I have missed it so. So the question is where oh where do we begin?

Let's start with the Nurse Aide in the Emergency Room. Now let's put 2+2 together... kay? I went there with a hat on that said, "EMS". I was wearing one of my workshirts (they're actually sweatshirts we wear over our real work shirts but we call them work shirts cause... well... we work in them) that was patched up. The nurses took me in RIGHT away. They basically had me settled before a fucking chest pain. So I know I shouldn't complain... but when you come and do an IV in my hand... and I TELL YOU THAT YOU MISSED THE VEIN... trust me. Bitch you missed the fucking vein. Still you pumped the line wide open even though I protested in my 103 degree fever, and still as my hand swelled you ignored it. Then you had the nerve to bitch when I took it out. Learn your fucking job you damn illegal. Even if your a resident alien, that STILL is no excuse not to know your job. So yeah... fuck off and die you phlebitis causing whore of donkey.

I didn't get a chance last week... so here's a FOAD to X. Yes you tubby bitch. I know it was you who took my table at the dinner and I know it was you who ate my steak. Now granted... I don't remember alot of what happened at the dinner... but maybe that's because I HAD NO DINNER! You tubby bastard. If you weren't my partner for like 12 years I would kick your ass. Really. So FOAD... this way I can bring you back and eat a fucking pepperoni pizza while your in ICU. K? Thanks.

I would like to send an FOAD out to the New York State voters for once again electing a crook comptroller. The only good thing is that he still may get removed by the State Senate. You fucking sheep... FOAD if you voted for him. Oh and yeah... that includes you dad... fucking sheep. On a related election note, an FOAD to the guy standing 60 feet from the polling place handing out propaganda. The law says 100 feet from the place assmunch... and just because your 90 doesn't give you dispensation. FOAD political propaganda whore!!!

Finally on to Kevin Federline... who has declared himself to be known as K-Fed. Well now that his wife, Britney Spears, has smelled the Juan Valdez coffee placed in front of her she has decided to tell K-Fed to FOAD and undoubtedly she will be coming home to me here at the APODB... where I'll do her Prodigy Style and smack her up too for being so Da-umb this entire time... we will now call him K-Dead. Now I have to be honest... the way she did it was classic bitch in my opinion and has earned her a place back in my life as someone I will lust for actively. I wish I had done it that way with my ex-wife had I been the one to serve her.

Served via text message right after ordering a big ass steak he won't be able to afford much longer. That is classic. So K-Dead have some peace and love...
...and don't worry... she'll only be screaming your name in public... and it'll be "Oh Perro!!!!" in the bedroom.

Finally... I won't FOAD BE for not approving my banners from when I was a bitch. However... here are my new ones that are still awaiting admin approval. If and when they get approved, hopefully they'll be into rotation quickly. Of course if they get denied... well there'll be an FOAD for them forth coming.





So do you guys like them? Would you click it? Let me know.

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 11/09/2006 12:06:00 AM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........