A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ooogle Monday... The Ripped Edition

WARNING: This post contains graphical gore and hellish images. If you are squeamish, if you faint at the thought of blood, or if you are frequented by nightmares of Ooompa Loompas eating your pie then go here today and come back tomorrow

So since we are on the eve of All Hallow's Eve I will be dedicating this Ooogle Monday to the man who for many years inspired me to question the obvious, to look beneath the layers of skin that cover our bones, and to develop such a keen sense of self survival. What many people probably don't know is that for many years I studied this man with admiration... both for his tenacity as well as audacity. The man I write of I often refer to as Mr. Saucy... but you probably know him as Jack The Ripper.
Finding Polly

So in honor of Mr. Saucy... I give you the one... the only... Mary "I Got Ripped" Kelly...
Ms. Mary Kelly... the final Ripper Victim

For those of you who also may be interested in Jack The Ripper be sure to go visit Casebook: Jack The Ripper... undeniably the most comprehensive Jack The Ripper database on the 'net.

Also during this week I'll be running a "Death Series" over at my photoblog. I do assure you though... none of it is gory like this.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 10/30/2006 12:39:00 AM :: :: 9 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........