A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ooogle Monday... The Ill Edition

So I've kind of gotten caught up on stuff. The 237 e-mails have been read and where needed responded to. The majority of the 336 Bloglines entries have also been read... but there were a few I saved to click thru later this week for commenting. Additionally there were 17 voicemails on my phone that had to be responded to and three different people I had to physically see to get hugs, kisses, and told how much of an asshole I am for not telling them I was in the hospital.

Go figure. I WAS in the hospital afterall... but if it means I keep getting hugs and kisses like that from them then I'll be back in before the week's through. So in keeping with last week's events, here's a medical focused Ooogle:

(Yes... I totally housed this EMT from the forums... sorry Red)

You may also notice that my NaNoWriMo word count is now in the sidebar. A big, fat, huge, honking, zero. So I didn't get off to the start I thought I would... much less should have... but I'm still going to make an honest attempt at it. Nothing's impossible... it just takes a little longer. If this wasn't a fictional novel writing attempt than I could have my first line already...
As my soft, plush, glistening body stepped from the shower it started with a crippling cramp in my groin shooting down my left leg...
Sounds like a real thriller right?
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 11/06/2006 12:01:00 AM :: :: 4 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........