A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Still FOAD Thursday

I was in a good mood. That is... until KG and Shelly pointed me in the direction of Mr. Fabulous. Now I'll be honest... I've been pretty pre-occupied between my foray into some very light coding and the fact the Ozzman is coming in less than 48 hours. So I overlooked this. Bad me.

Well it turns out that Mr. Fabulous has been fired from his job for his blog. Yes... another blogger has been dooced. Details are sketchy to say the very least. Apparently some fucktardouchebagscumsuckingasshole complained to his bosses about it being a "hostile work environment" because of what he has been writing on his blog.

Now call me dense... but if anyone would be creating a hostile work environment on his blog it would be me. How is squeaky clean Mr. Fab being hostile? Right. There's something rotten in Florida... and it isn't Avitable's lunch.

So Mr. Fab has been dooced. He has been dooced unfairly and unjustly. There was someone behind. So a nuclear size FOAD to the fucktarddouchebagscumsuckingasshole behind it... here's some Peace and thousands of my potential children just died all over your mother's face Love...


Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 7/27/2006 10:08:00 AM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........