A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Honoring Thy Tenant, Landlords, Friday Drama Update, and A Huge Announcement

So today is once again Friday. I generally make Friday's the day I honor my tenant and landlords for the week and provide an update on the drama that has become my life. So allow me to once again mention my tenant, the great host of Survivor BE, Dark Marcy! Go visit the Dark One and follow the battles of the Bloggers in the BE Chatroom.

Also I'd like to thank Southern Gal Goes North for letting me crash at her place. Thanks, really.

.:*:.

Ok... important stuff... much drama... The Steff got scoped... The Nick is owing me... The Canuck needs to give The Nick what she owes me... and blah blah fucking blah.

.:*:.

Do I seem rushed? Sorry... but I am SO excited! Today is Friday July 21, 2006. Do you know where I will be at 10:15 pm tonight? One guess...

Clerks II - August 18


Snootchie Bootchies you tubby bitches!!! That's right... gonna go see me some Clerks II!!! Gonna role with the homies to see what Randall and Dante have been up to. There will also be guaranteed appearances by a clean and sober Jay and the "man" himself, Silent mother fucking Bob!!! Here's the trailer if for some odd reason you live under a rock and missed it...



Now try and understand how important this is. Clerks, Mallrats, and Chasing Amy (also known as The Jersey Trilogy to us the original faithful) gave us so much good fodder that we continue to use it over 10 years after the movies came out. The "tubby bitch" dialogue has been a routine amongst us since the original movie.
Me: "You'rr a tubby bitch."
Them: "Oh yeah, well you're a tubbier bitch."
Me: "Really? Well you're the tubbiest of the tubby."
Them: "Yeah? Well snoogans to you too!"
So yeah... I am psyched... all I need to do now is get through until tonight. Needless to say I'll be posting about it sometime over this weekend. Until then... Snootchie Bootchies my Tubby Bitches!!!

Technorati Tags:,,,
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 7/20/2006 11:35:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........