A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, July 24, 2006

Carpe Coding

So tonight I had my first real run in with PHP coding and MYSQL tables. To be totally honest... I had no idea what I was doing... I have no idea what it was that I did only that I fucked something up royally... but somehow I got it to work right it seems. Someone's going to ask what "IT" is... well too bad. It's actually me trying to save myself $50 a year... so there... it has nothing to do with you... yet.

So while I am pretty useless when it comes to this type of stuff... my new roomie Useless Men are just as useless about everything else that goes on in the world. He's going to be here all week... obviously being useless as I continue to try and seize the code.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 7/24/2006 11:56:00 PM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........