A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, March 03, 2006

Newest Renter, Rainbow Pills, and Aloofness

So I have a new renter. That's right... Stephanie Davies of Mystickal Incense and More is staying the week. Some people may ask, why Stephanie again? Well my answer may come as a shock to all of you who don't look the the front of Blog Explosion, but they're putting it up for sale. That's right... BE is on the selling block. So, I figured before they sell out to a mega corporation who will assimilate it to their dastardly corporate deeds, I wanted to rent to my favorite renter. If your not going to click over and visit her, then click here and go buy some candles. They are delectable!!!

Also, taking a page from my friend Luin over at Faerytale Dreams, here's a list of bidders you should visit anyway, all of whom I might add I would have gladly rented because I read their blogs all the time, except for the sale of BE to corporate mongers and the fact that on Sunday I am so ripping Stephanie off and plan on doing a version of her Kudos Day so maybe some extra traffic her way will prevent her from ripping my head off. As I was saying, go visit these great blogs so they know I appreciate their bids:

Now, onto a few other minor things. This weekend looks to be busy. My partner KC and I are going to be rocking the hills this evening, and tomorrow night The Nick and I are going to be at MSG for the Piano Man. To wrap up tomorrow night, we're then going to be at a Rave at the Roseland Ballroom that should be running until Sunday morning or so. Busy packed weekend... which is why you probably won't see anything from me until Sunday.

So here's something pretty neat:

Yes... I got this over at Stephanie's too (I am just so damn thiefy today aren't I?) and I think it's pretty darn interesting. Hover your cursor over the colors and see what it says. I tried to figure out how to do it so you guys could rate me too... but this link they say should work apparently doesn't. Now why am I throwing this out here... because I am having some serious issues with the Izzy... or maybe I'm not.

I can't figure out why it is we always seem to be getting into fights. Well, actually we aren't into a fight... yet. She did send me a long e-mail listing the 20+ odd things I do or don't do that make her question where I'm coming from because I seem "aloof and disconnected", and there are quite a few that are valid. Quite a few there that she was pretty much forewarned about beforehand too, which she does say she does listen. For awhile she considered me a FeMale because I'm a cuddly kind of guy. Well according to that test up there, I'm definately a man. See that light blue... that's masculinity. I'm low in the realms of empathy and extroversion, so does that lend credibility to the aloofness? Probably.

She wants to talk. I want to think before I talk because apparently I don't do that and maybe I should. We'll see what happens.

On a happier note as I previously mentioned on this very blog The Oscars are this weekend. I need to throw out a link to Keira Knightley who is up for and my pick for Best Actress. Yes Keira... ever since Love Actually... I want to have dinner, get married, and have lots of sex making many babies with you. Now if THAT isn't proof I'm a man... well hell what does?


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 3/03/2006 07:36:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........